- 3:30pm ~ Friday ~ Mountain Stage
- 4:45pm ~ Saturday ~ Jam Tin
The BOF came together in late 2002, with a common interest in keeping music loud and proud.
The current line up of members formed up in 2014, after the retirement of our previous singer who was responsible for dragging us out of the garage and on the road. The BOF perform regularly around town as weell as regional centers and at the Palm Creek Folk Festival, and on those days have folked it up with the best of them.
A Q+A with BOF
1. What are you most looking forward to about performing at PCFF. The BOF is a chameleon band...we love playing and like to think we give what the crowd wants..... quiet, loud, dancy, covers new and old and as it is at PC, original music. We're proud of our original stuff and PC has been the real inspiration and driver to unleash the creative beast inside!
2. How would you describe your music? It's pretty BIG....whether acoustic based or electric it has a driving beat, punchy guitars and lots of harmonising male voices. We've just added a keyboard ....another big male voice, we could be "BOF 1/3"! Our original music always tells a story.
4. If you could pass on a nugget of wisdom to the next musical generation, what would it be? Don't wait till you're 50 to start playing in public!
5. What is your best tip for camping at a festival? be nice to your neighbours
6. What’s the story with your band name ? Hmm...the original core was all somehow involved in the building industry and the "Block of Flats" seemed to personify the grouping, plus there's a musical twist. Our partners are the Flock of Bats....for obvious reasons!